My order has not arrived yet
If your order has not arrived by the estimated delivery date, we're here to help. Before getting in contact with us, have you tried:
• Checking the tracking link via your confirmation email to view the up to date tracking.
• Signing into Nuxe & me to check we have the correct delivery address for your order and your contact details are up to date.
• Checking if you have a text message, email or attempted delivery card from one of our carriers. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local Post Office or delivery depot, or you may need to arrange redelivery.
• Checking with your neighbours to see if they have accepted the parcel on your behalf.
• Looking in any safe areas the driver may have left your parcel, such as behind bins or in a shed, garage or porch.
If you still can't find your parcel, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your order number. We'll endeavour to reply as soon as possible and will do our best to locate your parcel. If it cannot be found and there is no evidence of delivery, we will arrange a replacement or refund for you.
How do I return products to you?
• We want to give you a hassle-free way to return products to us, so you can return any item (other than gift cards) to us within 30 days of receiving your original order. Please see our T&Cs for more details.
• Please note, you will only be able to return a beauty set if you return all products from the set unless one of the products is damaged, faulty or incorrect.
• Want to return something? No problem, returns should be sent to the address set out below. All we ask is that you make sure we know the order number your return relates to, your details and whether you want a refund or a replacement. We can’t do this without these details, so make sure this information is in the parcel you return.
Nuxe UK – returns
16, ARMADA WAY BECKTON
LONDON E6 7AB
• We’d also like you to write down the reason why you’re returning the product.
• It is important that returned items are in the best possible condition, so please take reasonable care of them and keep all packaging. Please note that we cannot accept returned products that we reasonably believe have been used unless the reason for the return is because the product is damaged or faulty.
• You will be responsible for the cost of returning the products to us unless the reason for the return is that the product is incorrect, mis-described or faulty.
We cannot be responsible for parcels that fail to reach us, so please make sure you obtain a certificate of posting as proof of purchase and a tracking number.
How can I pay?
You can use any of the payment types listed below to pay for your order. Your details are safe with us as we take security very seriously indeed.
Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Paypal, American Express
We also take fraud very seriously so all credit and debit card holders are subject to validation and authorisation.
We understand how important security is to you. When you place an order at uk.nuxe.com, we encode your information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
I’m having technical issues
If you're having problems accessing our website, we suggest that you make sure you have installed all updates received from your operating system provider.
Can I amend my order?
We are unable to amend any part of your order or change the delivery or payment method once your order is complete so please make sure all of your details are correct before placing an order. This does not affect your right to cancel your order.
How do I use my discount / promo code?
To redeem offer codes, simply enter your offer code in the text box marked “Your Coupon Code” on the Billing page during the Checkout process. When an offer code is accepted, it will be displayed on the “Order Review” page.
Please Note: Offer codes are case sensitive and should be entered exactly as they appear.
How can I use the “Code privilege” inside the packaging of my product?
For the moment, "Code Privilege" inside products' packaging are restricted to customers living and purchasing in France. We apologise for the inconvenience but please visit the 'Your NUXE Account' section of our FAQ to learn more about our website exclusive loyalty programme.
I have received an incorrect item in my order
We want to sort out any issues with incorrect items straightaway.
As soon as you receive an incorrect item, please contact our customer service with the name of the item you’ve received and the item which you ordered and your order number. We’ll endeavour to get back to you as soon as we can.
Please see our Terms and Conditions of Sale for more information about your rights if you receive incorrect items.
An item is missing from my order
If an item is missing, please contact our Customer Care team with the order number and the missing item's name. We will resolve the issue for you as quickly as we can.
Have you received my returned items?
• Once your return has been received and checked by our warehouse, we'll email you to let you know.
• In the unlikely event that you haven’t received an email within 10 days of returning your items, please contact us
• Make sure you let us know your original order number, which items you have returne
If this does not answer your question, our consultants are at your disposal