What delivery options are available?
Your order will be prepared at the logistics center located in London. Your order should reach you within 2 to 6 working days.
The following shipping methods are available from uk.nuxe.com:
• UK Standard Delivery:
£3.90 or free on orders over £35
2-6 working days
• UK Express Delivery service - DPD:
Order before 12pm for express delivery.
Delivery Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
« Due to Christmas closure, the UK Next Day Delivery option will be unavailable from 24/12 to 02/01. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for your understanding”.
« Please note all orders placed between 25/12 and 26/12 will be dispatched by Royal Mail on 27/12. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for your understanding"
« Please note all orders placed between 31/12 and 01/01 will be dispatched by Royal Mail on 02/01."
Can I place an order for delivery outside of the UK?
At the moment Nuxe UK only delivers products in the UK.
Can you deliver to my workplace?
We can deliver to your permanent residential address or your place of employment. If you want your delivery to reach you at work, you need to be confident that someone will be there to take receiptof the goods as the courier will deliver to the place not the person.
Can I amend my order?
We are unable to amend any part of your order or change the delivery or payment method once your order is complete so please make sure all of your details are correct before placing an order. This does not affect your right to cancel your order.
My order has not arrived yet
If your order has not arrived by the estimated delivery date, we're here to help. Before getting in contact with us, have you tried:
• Checking the tracking link via your confirmation email to view the up to date tracking.
• Signing into Nuxe & me to check we have the correct delivery address for your order and your contact details are up to date.
• Checking if you have a text message, email or attempted delivery card from one of our carriers. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local Post Office or delivery depot, or you may need to arrange redelivery.
• Checking with your neighbours to see if they have accepted the parcel on your behalf.
• Looking in any safe areas the driver may have left your parcel, such as behind bins or in a shed, garage or porch.
If you still can't find your parcel, please email us email@example.com and quote your order number. We'll endeavour to reply within forty-eight hours and do our best to locate your parcel. If it cannot be found and there is no evidence of delivery, we will arrange a replacement or refund for you.
Is your packaging recyclable and eco-friendly?
Yes all of the packaging used for our internet orders (boxes, tissue paper...) is recyclable and eco-friendly.
If this does not answer your question, our consultants are at your disposal