Our returns policy
• If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with your order, you may return any item in its original condition for a full refund of the price of the product within 14 days from delivery.
• Please note, you will only be able to returning a beauty set if you return all products from the set unless one of the products is damaged, faulty or incorrect.
• We are only able to accept returns and provide refunds for those orders placed on our website http://uk.nuxe.com. Products purchased from a physical store or from other websites are subject to the returns policies of the store or website from which they were purchased.
• Please note that we cannot accept returned products that we reasonably believe have been used unless the reason for the return is because the product is damaged or faulty. If we believe the returned products have been used, we will notify you that no refund will be available and you will be responsible for arranging for such products to be returned to you within 28 days of our notification.
Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Returning damaged, faulty or incorrect items
• In the unlikely event that you receive an incorrect, mis-described or faulty product, please contact our customer services team email@example.com with the order number, the faulty item's name and number, and a description of the fault. If you return products to us because they are incorrect, mis-described or faulty, we will refund the price of the product in full together with the applicable delivery charges and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
• For more information on returning items, please see our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
How do I return products to you?
• Want to return something? No problem, returns should be sent to the address set out below. All we ask is that you make sure we know the order number your return relates to, your details and whether you want a refund or a replacement. We can’t do this without these details, so make sure this information is in the parcel you return.
Nuxe UK – returns
16, ARMADA WAY BECKTON
LONDON E6 7AB]
• We’d also like you to write down the reason why you’re returning the product.
• It is important that returned items are in the best possible condition, so please take reasonable care of them and keep all packaging. Please note that we cannot accept returned products that we reasonably believe have been used unless the reason for the return is because the product is damaged or faulty.
• You will be responsible for the cost of returning the products to us unless the reason for the return is that the product is incorrect, mis-described or faulty.
• We cannot be responsible for parcels that fail to reach us, so please make sure you obtain a certificate of posting as proof of purchase and a tracking number.
Have you received my returned items?
• Once your return has been received and checked by our warehouse, we'll email you to let you know.
• In the unlikely event that you haven’t received an email within 10 days of returning your items, contact our Customer Care Team and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
• Make sure you let us know your original order number, which items you have returned and any delivery reference numbers (i.e. from a collection service or courier) when you contact us.
If this does not answer your question, our consultants are at your disposal